Vistas de página en total

lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Hoy ...

expr:id='"post-body-" + data:post.id'> Los días cambian , Los días pasan ...

Sometimes you don't want to see the reality , and you don´t analyze that you was part of the past u.u
Sometimes you don´t want to trust in persons that you hate , but

Sometimes that persons have the truth 
Sometimes you read things that you said - why I dont trust in that person and i trust  in the person I love ? -
Sometimes you feel anguished of things than in the present don´t have importance 

Sometimes you  ask things that they don´t have answers  
In this moment I fell that an asshole  to believe in you :S
 

Hoy vi a un nene en la calle re simpatico , tdo sucio me dio una lastima , lo miraba y se me ponian los ojitos llorrosos u.u

Bueno Hasta la vista bb :P

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nobody says is was easy , nobody says was so hard